Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Shan's rant #1

I hereby kick off this blog. Thanks to Sharanya for the idea and thanks to Prashanth for the inspiration (I've never actually met or talked to Prashanth, but Sharanya and Bijal speak very highly of him). I tend to have a lot to say... if I ever offend you, please tell me; I like to hear other people's perspectives. Most likely, if I offended you, I was probably right and you were probably wrong, but I'd still like to hear your opinion... haha...

Anyway... I tend to stand by my principles, but my opinions are as malleable as those advocated by anybody with an open mind. Feel free to contradict any claims that I might make.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan is always wrong unless I say so.

Anonymous said...

Shan is always wrong unless manu say so.

Anonymous said...

oooooookay then